Hawke Robinson is President of RPG Therapeutics LLC, a Washington State Department of Health Registered Recreational Therapist with a background in therapeutic recreation, music and recreation therapy, neurosciences, computer sciences, and research psychology.
“…Hawke is sort of the grandfather of therapeutic gaming. He has been tracking and involved in the therapeutic and educational application of role-playing games longer than anyone else.” –Adam Johns, Game to Grow, Executive Director, Lead Facilitator.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
RPG Therapeutics LLC provides services to people and organizations looking for professional paid services using therapeutic recreation, role-playing games, music or recreation therapy, schedule an appointment. Initial 30 minute consultation is free. See our rates page for additional details. We can meet with you at our offices, at your location, via mobile facilities, by phone, or online. Feel free to contact us.
Our on-site and online services include:
- Consulting and counseling services
- Paid RPG Sessions & RPG Parties
- Find a Game Master / RPG Professional
- Online RPG Education courses
- RPG in educational settings
- RPG Therapy sessions
- Therapeutic RPG in healthcare facilities
RPG Therapeutics Services
RPG Therapeutics LLC offers a large range of services. Our most frequently requested services are:
- Client Therapeutic Services (Therapeutic recreation and music, role-playing game therapeutic services, etc.).
- Professional consulting services (department & facilities professional program plan consulting/design).
- Other professional and entertainment services (RPG parties, find a GM, etc.).
- Other music services (drum circles, adapted music lessons, etc.).
- Professional Education & Certification Services (professional consultations, professional training, certification testing and verification, etc.).
Other Services by RPG Therapeutics LLC
RPG Education online education services: http://rpgedu.com
RPGNetwork.net gaming & entertainment services: http://rpgnetwork.net
Related services by other organizations: